Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The water is warm at Phi Phi island

Sorry for cheesy title. Too easy. The water is very warm though... Arrived on Koh Phi Phi yesterday (this is the island group made famous by the movie "The Beach"....)

Pretty amazing here. I have caught a bit of a cold though, so that's sucks some. I stepped on a sea urchin yesterday, while i would strongly advise against. So I think I'm gonna move to a nicer hotel today (last night was borderline disgusting) and try to lay low. Raining pretty hard and steady today anyway.
Diving is suppose to be great around here and there have been frequent whale shark sightings lately. How cool would that be! But gonna try to get a little heathlier and then go for the scuba, perhaps tomorrow or the next day.

Got a chance to do a skype video call with Katie and Zipper this morning! Was great to see them both! See:

Anyway, gotta run. pretty tired... More soon I hope...

-erik


No comments: