Monday, July 7, 2008

Miss Family Already...

4+ days to go...starting to panic a little. Still so much to do! Work stuff to work on still, trip prep to prep for still. Been so busy that I've barely had time to mentally prepare, but maybe that's OK. The shock of all the sudden being on the plane might a good introduction to all the travel shocks that I'm sure are in store for me. The one thing I am realizing though I'm gonna miss my family. I wanted to add this picture to is could see them whenever I want!

I might blog again if i wrap everything up and have time (not likely...) otherwise, look for my first "real" travel blog from Thailand in the about 8-10 days!

-erik

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very lively family you got there. :-)

Anonymous said...

Most all journies seem to have their sader moments. These just show there's many reasons to look forward to returning when the journey's done......dad

Don't call me white. said...

WTF!!! I dont know what just happened to me. Korean business men dominate me at korean businessman partying. I feel...diry.