Sunday, January 4, 2009

Solidude Greatest Hits!

Wow, has it really been two months since I last posted a blog? I'm really sorry about that for any of you who are bored enough to still be checking this regularly. I really did enjoy blogging and thought I'd keep doing it. Well, it still might happen. But that is not why I'm posting today. Today is to announce that I have finally finished compiling a...

Solidude Greatest Hits Slideshow Extravaganza
complete with pictures, videos and commentary. I've even added location tags to everything so you can actually see where I was too if you want. I've whittled done the 2000+ pictures that I took on the trip to the top couple hundred, so its non-stop action (think more "Quantum of Solace", less "Australia"...). So, because every enjoys looking at other peoples vacation pictures soooo much, i present to you SoliDude 2008: EP does SE Asia....

http://picasaweb.google.com/erki666/SolidudeGreatestHits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Travel Guy! - Bindi Girl